#ESITIS2022 SAFE Pandemic Measures
In order to conduct #ESITIS2022 in a safe and community-honoring way, the requirements of the University of Bonn and laws of NRW be strictly followed. In keeping with the dynamic nature of the pandemic situation, these requirements may be made more strict or relaxed, as University and state requirements advise. We thank all conference participants for their respectful adherence to this measures.
The following rules will be enforced throughout the conference:
- Full and current vaccination or documented medical exemption is required.
- In addition to full, current vaccination, a quick-test or current booster is
- Both of these will be checked whenever entering the main building of the
- A FFP2 or medical mask is to be worn at all times when indoors, except for
when eating or drinking.
- Please maintain proper distance from others.
Additionally, it is recommended that international conference attendees check
their own country’s rules and Germany’s rules concerning entry into an return
from Germany as well as possible quarantine periods.